VANCOUVER AREA TERRITORY MANAGER|
HIRING: TERRITORY MANAGER
We are hiring a new Territory Manager for Vancouver!
TIME & LOCATION
VANCOUVER AREA TERRITORY MANAGER
Langley Township, 8860 201 St #105, Langley Twp, BC V2Y 0C8, Canada
Dead Frog Brewery is looking for a full-time Vancouver Territory Manager to sell craft beer to liquor stores and pubs/restaurants, focusing mainly on Vancouver, but also servicing surround areas. You’ll be part of a growing team that is dedicated to developing and maintaining relationships with store managers and owners across western Canada. You’ll work closely with the Sales Manager, other Territory Managers, marketing staff at shows and events, and support staff at the brewery with the goal of getting as many as people as possible enjoying Dead Frog brews in your territory.
You will be responsible for selling Dead Frog to Liquor Stores and pubs focused mainly in Vancouver, but also in surround areas. More duties will be added as needed.
- Develop and grow relationships with Liquor Stores and Pubs/Restaurants via in-store visits and phone calls.
- Maximize sales of your territory as a whole and on a per location basis.
- Plan and execute in-store promotions and tastings.
- Attend trade shows to network and increase awareness.
- Achieve sales goals as set by Sales Manager.
- Launch and support sales of new products.
- Plan sales route and report efficiencies to Sales Manager.
- 3+ years outside sales experience with high volume of accounts to service.
- Liquor industry experience a strong asset.
- Transportation and valid driver's license.
- Self motivating, efficient, and able to work remote while still being part of a team.
- Remote work full-time.
- 40 hours per week.
- Promotional events may take place on weekends, and schedule will adjust accordingly to avoid overtime.
Medical and Dental Extended Health Benefits eligible after 3 months of full-time employment.
- Calculated at 4% of pay. Works out to 2 weeks per year after 1 year of employment, to be taken on second year of employment.