This job is no longer accepting application|
HIRING: ALBERTA TERRITORY MANAGER
Dead Frog Brewery is looking for a full-time account manager to sell craft beer to liquor stores and pubs/restaurants, focusing mainly on Calgary but also servicing the rest of Alberta.
TIME & LOCATION
This job is no longer accepting application
Langley, 8860 201 St #105, Langley Twp, BC V2Y 0C8, Canada
Dead Frog Brewery is looking for a full-time account manager to sell craft beer to liquor stores and pubs/restaurants, focusing mainly on Calgary but also servicing the rest of Alberta. You’ll be part of a growing team that is dedicated to developing and maintaining relationships with store managers and owners across western Canada. You’ll work closely with the other account managers, marketing staff at shows and events, and support staff at the brewery with the goal of getting as many as people as possible enjoying Dead Frog brews in Alberta.
You will be responsible for selling Dead Frog to Liquor Stores and pubs focused mainly in Calgary, but also all across Alberta.
- Develop and grow relationships with Liquor Stores and Pubs/Restaurants via in-store visits and phone calls.
- Maximize sales of your territory as a whole and on a per location basis.
- Plan and execute in-store promotions and tastings.
- Attend trade shows to network and increase awareness.
- Achieve sales goals as set by Sales Manager.
- Launch and support sales of new products.
- Plan sales route and report efficiencies to Sales Manager.
- Remote work full-time.
- 40 hours per week.
- Promotional events may take place on weekends, and schedule will adjusted accordingly to avoid overtime.
Medical and Dental Extended Health Benefits eligible after 3 months of full-time employment. Dead Frog Brewery pays 50% and employee pays 50%. Not mandatory and can be turned down.
Calculated at 4% of pay. Works out to 2 weeks per year after 1 year of employment, to be taken on second year of employment.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com .