Sat, Oct 01|
BC ALE TRAIL LANGLEY TASTING PASSPORT
It’s officially October and the Langley Ale Trail Tasting Passport has begun!🍺🍁🍂☕🪵🎃🦃🍻
TIME & LOCATION
Oct 01, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – Oct 30, 2022, 8:00 p.m.
Langley, Langley, BC, Canada
Explore the Langley Ale Trail during October to taste great beer and for a chance to WIN GREAT PRIZES!
How do you participate?
- Visit any of the participating businesses listed below between October 1 to 30, 2022 and ask for a stamp with purchase.
- Once you have collected unique stamps from six different locations, hand in the passport at any of the participating businesses to be entered in the draw to win the Grand Prize package.
- Multiple entries encouraged!
The random prize draw will take place following the contest period once all of the completed passports have been collected.
The Grand Prize Package a Deluxe Two-Night Getaway to Langley and includes:
- One-night stay at the Coast Langley Hotel + one-night stay at the Sandman Signature Hotel
- $50 gift card to Fast Track Indoor Karting
- $50 gift card to The Raving Gamer Bistro
- Growler + fill + pint glass + trucker hat from Farm Country Brewing
- Brewery Tour, tasting & Mini-Sensory Class for up to 8 people + 32oz growler + hat + t-shirt from the KPU Brew Lab
- Pair of tickets to a Vancouver Giants game
- Gift basket of locally made Langley goodies
- $200 Tourism Langley Visa gift card
The Grand Prize package also includes:
- $100 to spend at a BC Ale Trail brewery
- BC Ale Trail swag pack valued at $150
Several other prize packages featuring merchandise or gift cards from the participating businesses will also be awarded.
Angry Otter Liquor @ 248th
The Barley Merchant Taproom
Camp Beer Co.
Dead Frog Brewery
Farm Country Brewing
Five Roads Brewing
KPU Brew Lab
Smugglers' Trail Castworks
Trading Post Brewery
Trading Post Eatery